Sunday, 28 February 2016

Happy Birthday to Me :)

Nau mai, hoki mai, and welcome back!


I turned 50 today.  Yes, you read correctly. 

I'm a 50 year old mum.  My eldest is 14.  My youngest is three.  Five souls in Heaven.

The weekend was spent with visits from family.  My third brother came home from Auckland.  He's staying till Monday.  My younger brother took time off mahi and took the three big kids to Ōhope. Phone calls from my brothers in Aussie and Bahrain.  Out to the urupā to see mum and the rellies.

We all ate and laughed way too much.

The weather was hot and sticky!!!  Perfect end to summer. :)  Thank goodness for the lake!  Lots of dips and paddles in the kayak.

He pāti nui?  Kāore!

Since Thursday right through to tonight on Sunday, I've had something better than a party.  Surrounded by my family.  I love laughing and being with them above all else.

Thanks for dropping by
ka kite ano


No comments:

Post a Comment