Saturday, 15 August 2015

August

Nau mai, hoki mai and welcome back!

This month marked whaiāipo's first year in business.  August is also his birthday month, so the children spent a time working on different things for him.  Here's a couple:

Tama 2 used wood cut-offs for body and hat, and a broken toy arrow for the artificial leg.
Piñata by tamāhine 1


My eldest brother and his family normally return to Aotearoa in August.  This year my brother couldn't come home because he just started a new job in Bahrain, but my sister-in-law and niece did, so we caught up with them.  I'll just add one photo:
As you can see, not all of us are in this photo.
Check ou the t-shirt tamāhine 1 is wearing.  It's mine from when I was her age :)


Thanks for dropping by
ka kite ano

No comments:

Post a Comment