Monday, 22 June 2015

Standing Out

Nau mai, hoki mai and welcome back!

I keep meaning to get a photo of the kids in their R.H.A. t-shirts, but without a camera, it's a tad tricky.   I haven't had a mobile phone for many months now, so I can't use anything like that either.  So, the laptop or Kindle are my only choices for a little while longer.  While chatting with tamāhine 1 late this afternoon, I snapped a quick pic.


 Then I got the reverse side courtesy of tama 5.
Tama 5 modelling reverse-side
The kids love wearing them. 

When we went out this afternoon they decided to wear the t-shirts over their warm tops, lol :)

We have a number of R.H.A. stationery items (pens, notebooks etc.), and we even have our own mugs -
I'm so glad the kids are proud of their homeschool

It was all borne out of my creating everything for Pegleg's (whaiāipo) business.  I wanted to be identified separately from his business so that people coming down the drive know that it's not just his business here, but a family - a homeschooling family.
 
They make great gifts for family and friends too.


Thanks for dropping by
ka kite ano

No comments:

Post a Comment