Thursday, 28 May 2015

One of our art resources

Nau mai, hoki mai and welcome back!


Tamāhine 1 really enjoys Meet the  Masters - in fact, I am quite sure she would like me to do at least two lessons per week rather than just the one!  The above is part of her work studying (Claude) Monet.  The students had to use "q-tips" which, for my American friends, translates into kiwi language as "cotton buds".  I think it looks brilliant.

This is another deal I scored from HomeschoolBuyers Co-op.  I've been a member for over five years and have taken advantage of a good number of deals.  Yes, there's a lot of things we kiwis aren't eligible for (boo hoo hoo), but there's definitely been a lot I've used for sure.  Hmmm ... y'know, I think the very first thing I ever did was to use the homeschooler ID cards, yep that was way back when tama 1 was around six or seven I guess.  (I made our own as the rest of the kids starting coming through.)  Aaah, reminiscing on those newbie days ....  The things I did especially when we were on the bones of our backsides.

Without checking the account, I'd hazard a guess we went via the co-op to start Mark Kistler a few years back too.  (I actually thought we'd keep doing him, but we kinda moved away for a while.  I still keep checking in with what he's up to and things, and I'm sure I'll nab the chance to do something with him again some day.)

Well, that kind of went off onto a rabbit's tail a bit didn't it?  I think I'll leave it as being a post all on its own now. :)

Thanks for dropping by
ka kite ano

No comments:

Post a Comment