Friday, 26 June 2015

No Photoshop. Just Me - Au Naturale !!

Nau mai, hoki mai and welcome back!


In case you're wondering what I look like, THIS is me.  Today I was asked to submit a photo and blurb about myself to appear on the NCHENZ - Executive Committee web page.  I stalled getting it through.  It wasn't unexpected, but um, NO!! The idea of having my face out there?  Yikes!  As I said to the ladies, there is a reason I use an avatar for my profile pics on everything.

Anyway, I jokingly said I would need to go into town to see a beautician and buy Photoshop on the way too - y'know, to get that air-brush effect, lol :)  But, no beautician, not even a digital camera.  Just me and my laptop shooting, deleting, shooting, deleting .... FINALLY, something far enough away so I wasn't totally in your face.  I sent it off with the explanation it took a long time to get my Farrah Fawcett-Majors-look.  It wasn't until I sent that off, I realised I had dated myself.  The other ladies are probably too young to remember the Charlies Angels programme, huh?!

But, anyway, after sending it through I thought, hey!  why not let y'all see who the author of this blog is.  The cunning thing of sneaking it in as a blog post is so that it gets mixed in with the rest of the posts, soon to be lost in amongst future posts. ;)

Thanks for dropping by
ka kite ano

No comments:

Post a Comment