Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Hangouts are great!

Nau mai, hoki mai and welcome back!

I'm meant to be working on something for the NCHENZ but I side-tracked with social media - as y'do.

Came across this on my twitter feed:


I hope you'll take the time to watch it.  I really like the way they are dressed in character to have the discussion is very well done.

I mention NCHENZ because a couple of weeks ago, myself and another homeschooling mum volunteered our services to the Committee.  I felt it was time to raise my hand.  I'm no longer a novice homeschooler; I've got a few exemptions under my sleeve and I've muddled along finding a groove; so I'm basically comfortable about the way Romankids Homeschool Academy is developing.  So now it's time to tautoko the ladies who have been taking it to new heights.

Admittedly, I've never sat on Facebook as much before and I'm still learning the ropes, but they're a super team of ladies. I'll be doing my best to help in whatever capacity I can.

Thanks for dropping by
ka kite ano

No comments:

Post a Comment