Monday, 29 September 2014

Monday went well

Nau mai, hoki mai and welcome back!

This is one of those super short posts which is only thrilling to me.  When you have productive days it's nice to have it recorded to remind me on days when I wonder what the hang I'm doing on this homeschooling ride.

Today the kids worked on math and then split into whatever they wanted.  Tama 1 worked on his web design.  He's making a website about New Zealand.  I'll make a point of looking at it when they get home from TKD tonight to think of things he could add.

Tamāhine 1 worked on her craft work for Egypt.  Getting there!

Tama 2 was helpful with little ones before he worked on some of his music.  I don't know how far we'll get with music, but hey, while it lasts I'm happy he's trying.

I am pleased as punch Daylight Saving has arrived.  I can hardly wait to enjoy the longer days.  Getting up that hour later is fantastic.  Four o'clock kick-off tomorrow.  Awesome.

This afternoon tamāhine 1 and tama 1 sat with me to practice français.  We are working on saying numbers 20-60.   Spelling correctly proves tricky on some.  We also learned to how to say "What's the time?" Quelle heure est-il? and “Il est une heure, il est deux heures, il est trois heures," etc. plus midday which is "midi" and midnight which is "minuit".

Tama 3 did a heap of pictures today.  I will get them on camera to add.  The Artventure deal is worth it so far then.

Speaking of tama 3, he'll finish his math book this week I think.  If not this week then early next week, but I'm sure it'll be this week.

Thanks for dropping by
ka kite ano



No comments:

Post a Comment