Thursday, 8 August 2013

This is where Romankids are at with Math-U-See

Nau mai, hoki mai and welcome back!

Time for an update on Math-U-See.
Tamāhine 1

Tama 1

Tama 2
I would really like to buy Primer for tamāhine 2 and tama 3.  I just need to decide if I'm buying everybody else the next levels up at the same time because they've only 10 lessons each (or less) remaining.

Ngā tamariki scored 100% on their mahi.  Tamāhine 1 started a new lesson today and did so well that she did both A and B.  Tamāhine 1 didn't need anyone to explain it; she understood Steve Demme's instructions and simply got on with it.  Tino rawe.


Thanks for dropping by
ka kite ano
Naku noa, na
 

2 comments:

  1. My girls both do Math U See too. Mr Demme rocks! He makes it all seem so easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know!! I totally rocks alright! Steve Demme has certainly taught this aging mama some better ways of understanding that's for real.

      Delete