Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Giggles with Art Classes - thanks Mark Kistler


Nau mai, hoki mai and welcome back!

I didn't have to wake tamāhine 1, or tama 1 yesterday.  They both got up within minutes of me sneaking downstairs just after 6.00am.

They had a blast.  As I busied myself lighting the fire and setting the table for parakuihi, I could hear them laughing out so loud - more than once!  What a great way to start a morning!  Love it.
Then at 11.30am tamāhine 1, tama 1 and tama 2 joined in the 6.30pm CST class.  Tama 2 found it tricky to keep up initially, but soon found his groove and enjoyed laughing alongside his siblings (and fellow classmates).
 
We only did the 11.30am NZT class today.

Online classes with Landry Academy begin next week, so I decided the kids can enjoy what precious few days they can and sleep-in until 7.00am if possible.  Come next week, we have 5.00am kickoffs.  And, depending if tama 1 really wants to sit in on the live Physics class, then possibly 3.00am kickoff on Tuesdays.

So, perhaps for the rest of the week we'll just do the 11.30am NZT class? ... Maybe, lol.


Thanks for dropping by
ka kite ano
Naku noa, na
 

No comments:

Post a Comment