Sunday, 11 August 2013

Curious about Math-U-See?

Nau mai, hoki mai and welcome back!

As I was loading dates to my calendar of the MUS free workshops I'm interested in, I  thought it may be useful to share a link for any readers curious about Math-U-See.
The workshops are held at 2.00pm Eastern; so in New Zealand that's 6.00am the following day, throughout August to September.  Come October, we will have Daylight Saving in Aotearoa, so it will be 7.00am kickoff.  
If you're researching MUS, then these live workshops should provide a tremendous amount of information to better enable your decision-making process.  I'm interested in the Secondary Student session in particular.  Although we are not at that stage yet, I want to research it because I'll have a secondary student faster than I can blink.

Thanks for dropping by
ka kite ano
Naku noa, na
 

No comments:

Post a Comment