Monday, 8 July 2013

Brief Hello!


Nau mai, hoki mai and welcome back!

Well, Tama 5 is now seven months old.  So that means it's a month since I wrote.  Aargh!!

So, let's look backwards yet again and try to play some kind of catching up.


In recent weeks
I've bought IEW which I've wanted for years.  I'm really, really thrilled with it.

Oh, I must mention too! that I purchased it from the New Zealand distributor!!  I am thrilled to support a local distributor.  Too often it doesn't work out that way.  I spend a lot of time converting, adding freight and comparing prices.  Unfortunately, New Zealand distributors and/or retail outlets do not make it worthwhile.  But this time, it converted well into NZD.  The biggest trick:  Spend $300 or more (really easy considering my aim was the foundational materials) AND pay direct - ie  do NOT use a credit card.  I can't say I'll be spending $300 every time, but the initial order has set us up.

The last thing I have purchased is a self-paced Old Testament and Ancient Egypt course from Veritas Press.  Again, I have looked at this for a long time.  But, oh!  I am definitely glad we have it now!  We are loving it.  I only registered tama 2 because it's really for him that I want to cover this period.  His older siblings tautoko their brother - and even tamāhine 2 joins in with the memorisation sing along.  I shall try to remember to order it when they advertise their big sale ($99USD).

Thanks for dropping by
ka kite ano
Naku noa, na
 

No comments:

Post a Comment