Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Interested in a competition at all?

Nau mai, hoki mai, talofa lava and welcome back!

I hadn't planned on writing a post today, but I came across a competition your family maybe interested in ...
The above competition opens on Monday 1st June 2012 and closes on Friday 6th July 2012. Entries must be received at Kidsline by 5pm, Friday 6th July 2012.

Just thought I'd throw that out there for anyone interested.

On a different note.  This morning I was talking to a friend and she commented that I sounded really happy.  Hmm, do I not sound happy all the time?  Had me think about it for a moment, but then I just agreed :)
  • Maybe it's because I am enjoying getting the children back into school work ... albeit simple this week.  
  • Maybe it's because of the beautiful sunny, warm weather we've been treated to over Autumn.  Afterall, sunshine does improve a person's outlook doesn't it?  
  • Maybe it's just the simple fact that I'm still reeling in the knowledge our home belongs to us and we can really look to the future now. 
  • Maybe it's because dinner was in the crockpot already.
  • Maybe it's because it felt great knowing I was able to post our 39 Clues collection to share with a friend.  Something I've not been able to afford to do in the past without worrying about money.
  • Or maybe it's because I finally put a new header picture on the blog:)  
Whatever the reason, yes, I'm happy -- and I certainly hope I do sound happy as much as possible every day.


Thanks for dropping by
Tofa soifua - Samoan for goodbye (or just Tofa)
ka kite ano
Naku noa, na

No comments:

Post a Comment