Sunday, 28 August 2011

New season brings new adventures

Nau mai, hoki mai and welcome back !!!

This afternoon I had hoped whaiāipo would mow some lawns when he got home.

Hmmm!!!! He had other ideas (not that I minded, really!!) ....

First, all six kids played cricket which was great.  It gave me time to vacuum (argh!) etc upstairs.  Then, when I thought maybe whaiāipo would suggest dirt bikes ... he surprised me and had the kids practice Taekwondo, so I raced out to get a few photos.
 
 
 
 
Let me just say, we are all very psyched and excited about their first grading next Saturday (3rd September).  At this stage I'm still fairly sure I'll stay home with the little ones.  I just have to hope whaiāipo remembers to take photos while coaching from the sidelines eh!!

Thanks for dropping by
ka kite ano

No comments:

Post a Comment