Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Hoping to win a free CurrClick Live class

Nau mai, hoki mai and welcome back !!!

I would, in all seriousness, love to win a free online class for the children.  And, anyone who follows this blog can attest to how much I love CurrClick - CurrClick Live Classes especially! Well, as luck would have it, there is a competition to win a free class, so although I'm not one for playing Lotto, or attempting competitions too often, I decided I'd be nuts not to try for something I rate so highly.

However, before I write my plug to try and win the children a free class, I want to take a minute and share this link for YOUR opportunity to join a class with a massive 20% saving.
But be quick, you've only got till August 31st (or translated into Kiwi language, the 1st of September).

For me, it's really easy to recommend CurrClick Live Classes because they are not only affordable, but are also presented by extremely wonderful, knowledgeable mums and dads.  I say mums and dads first and foremost instead of teachers because (and I think they'll agree with me here) they acknowledge their love to be with - and teach their own families - with a close second of sharing their teaching gifts with others. In each class our children have been made to feel super special; encouraged to put their opinions across, and always fussed over when they have forwarded presentations - or just making general conversation actually!!  One thing I never expected, but something worth mentioning, are the friendships we have developed outside class with our teachers.  Today's technology brings our two worlds that much closer together, so I guess in a way, we have penpals overseas now, lol and with that we are able to promote our own little country, share our culture which in turn means we not only learn a specific subject with new friends, but also learn geography and other things along with it.

Well, that's my 3-5 sentences used up!!!  Not enough for this chatterbox!!!  It was hard enough to trim back my novel, lol :-)

Thanks for dropping by
ka kite ano

No comments:

Post a Comment