Our tamariki aren't quite old enough (10+) to enter, but it looks like a fun so I wanted to forward to other homeschoolers who may be interested ...
Homeschool Art and Design Competition
Had you ever wanted to see your designs feature on the cover of a book?
Well here's your chance....
Put pens and pencils, paints and pastels to paper, or use any computer program that will allow you to convert to PDF, and design a cover for the students' Homeschool Organiser.
The winning entrant will:
· see their artwork on the cover of 'The2012 NZ Homeschool Student Organiser'
· receive a free printed copy of 'The2012 NZ Homeschool Student Organiser'
Winning a competition like this will look great on your CV if you have ambitions towards pursuing a career in some aspect of art or design too!
So get cracking! Entries need to be in by Saturday 10 September.
1. The competition is open to any NZ currently homeschooled student who is aged 10 or over.
2. The winning design will be the front cover of the 2012 New Zealand Homeschool Student Organiser.
3. The winner will also receive a printed copy of the Organiser for his/her own use.
4. The words "The 2012 New Zealand Homeschool Student Organiser" need to be in the design.
5. The winning design will belong to The Broad Room and The Broad Room may make slight changes to the winning design to allow it to fit within the parameters of an organiser cover.
6. We are looking for originality and style that will appeal young New Zealanders and make them glad to own the Organiser.
7. The design needs to appeal to both girls and boys. (so no fluffy pink flowers or extreme male sport styles)
8. If you have any questions email: email@example.com
9. You can send as many entries as you like.
10. The judges' decision is final and no discussion or correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner will be announced Saturday 1 November 2011.
EMAIL YOUR ENTRY IN PDF FORMAT TO STEPHANIE@THEBROADROOM.CO.NZ
Thanks for dropping by
ka kite ano