Sunday, 3 April 2011

Relaxing after a long, stressful few weeks

Nau mai, hoki mai and welcome back!

It feels great to be realxing right this minute. I finished my classical studies assessment around 6 o'clock tonight.  Well, it was probably more like 4 o'clock, but I needed to step away from it for an hour or two before reading through it with fresh eyes.  I am absolutely relieved it is finished.  What a mission and a half, but it's done now.

To destress I enjoyed my 3-Mintue Retreat ...
I'm looking forward to sending my assessment off first thing tomorrow morning.

My mind is in a clearer space now to look over tama 1's homework for St John.  He's answered a few questions already, and I did promise I'd help him once I completed my own mahi -- if he needs it.

Today is tamāhine 1's birthday.  I can hardly believe she's eight year's old. We bought her a guitar -- and she loves it.  I then showed her the other half of her gift -- 10 online guitar lessons, starting 20 or 21 April.

Uncle Warrick raced in to wish her happy birthday as well as tune the guitar before heading to work.  He will also give the children guitar lessons when they stay there again.

Speaking of online classes, I've made enquiries for myself to study another subject.  I'm not sure if I can do it on top of everything else -- especially with the volume of classes lined up over April, May, June for the children.  I shall give it some thought and do some praying for guidance.

Well, that's about all my little brain can think of at this moment.  Like I said to Craig on Skype just a little while ago, "I think I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight."  That feeling of satisfaction having completed something makes it easier to rest eh?

Thanks for dropping by
ka kite ano

No comments:

Post a Comment