Thursday, 31 March 2011

Supporting homeschoolers

Nau mai, hoki mai and welcome back!

This morning I received the following link via our local homeschooling group.
Hi friends

Some fantastics kids and I have entered the ukelele jingle competition at the Another Hitachi Day site http://www.anotherhitachiday.co.nz

The big prize is $10,000 which I would dearly love to use to a) pay my kids and b) create a kids  music cd and dvd, "Living and Active - volume Two", so please please please vote for us!

You can also share the link and recommend us to EVERYONE you know so they can view our video too!  You don't actually have to *like* it , all you have to do is watch it as the person with the most views wins. (and you can watch it again and again for the next month, and try not to be tempted to watch any other entrants)



I've watched it a couple of times.  Very cute.  Always nice to lend support.

Good luck guys!

Thanks for dropping by
ka kite ano

No comments:

Post a Comment