Sunday, 27 March 2011

I like it when my voice is heard

Nau mai, hoki mai and welcome back!

Maybe they read my blog post?  I'm not sure but I've downloaded version 4 Firefox (again) because FoxClocks is now compatible.  I am SOOOO relieved.  I can say I one of the 15.85 million who downloaded version 4 now.

I was so pleased with tamāhine 1's writing with her new fountain pen (meant to be given for her birthday, but oh well, sue me!!!) that I want to share it here.
Without a doubt this copy isn't as good as the real McCoy.

As for one of the webinars I've mentioned, the first one coming up is:
I can assure you that if you're interested in participating, but live outside the USA like myself, then using Skype is the way to go.  Simply click on any of the links, follow the very clear instructions, and you'll be ready to go like me.

There are still days when I feel I am less than confident about homeschooling.  I continue to search (on a daily basis) for new and better things, and always wonder if I'm on the right track, if I'm doing the children justice, and if in fact homeschooling is right for me?  I like being reassured I'm doing a good job, but more importantly, I enjoy listening to inspirational people.

Thanks for dropping by
ka kite ano

No comments:

Post a Comment