Friday, 13 August 2010

We Give Books

Regular readers may recall I've talked about Big Universe in the past? Well, once upon a time they would send a link to free books to read. However, that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. Subscriptions, when I enquired (ooh, more than a year ago now), were not available to us in New Zealand, so I used to make the most of the free books.

Not anymore.

Then, a few weeks back I came across WE GIVE BOOKS DOT ORG

I signed up for a number of reasons.
  1. Yes, because it's free.
  2. Because you give books to support literacy around the globe.
  3. You can select a campaign and support literacy partners.
I suggest you follow any of these links to learn more about it. I would personally like to back each deserving campaign, and wish them every success.

This book below is what tama 2 read this afternoon. At the moment we're supporting Tinga Tinga Tales. As I said above, if I could support them all I would. Hopefully you too will be keen to support this great organisation with one of their causes.

Thanks for dropping by
ka kite ano

No comments:

Post a Comment