Thursday, 15 April 2010

Master Stubborn may not enjoy phonics practice

Tama 2 cracks me up. I practically need to bribe him to practice his phonics. His stubbornness makes me question my ability to teach him at all. Then he goes and reads the following:
NASA used two SR-71 Blackbirds to test high-speed and high-altitude flying. The U.S. Air Force loaned them to NASA. The Blackbirds can fly more than 2,200 miles per hour and up to 85,000 feet high.
This highlighted word he didn't know at all.
These highlighted words he needed reminding how to sound out.

Good start to my day! Renews my faith I'm doing okay.


Thanks for dropping by
ka kite

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maree,

    I love the homeschool calendar on your blog, you've got something to learn about everyday :o)
    So sorry to hear about your mum,but so pleased to see everything went well with the birth.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind thoughts, Lisa! Your comment cheered up my morning.

    ReplyDelete