Friday, 14 August 2009

Ever wondered how they make a grab-a-button?

Have you ever wondered how other bloggers make their own "Grab a Button"?

Well, I did.

So for something different this afternoon I decided to Google search how it's done.

I stumbled upon Mommy's Idea. From what I can gather (and if I'm wrong, please correct me), you need Adobe. I presume that means Adobe Photoshop?! If so, I'm outta luck.

Mommy's Idea

Well, anyway, just in case anyone out there in Blogland wants to make their own Grab-a-Button, head over to Mommy's Idea to learn how.


Thanks for dropping by
ka kite ano

1 comment:

  1. I've made one you Microsoft paint. You know that little paint program that comes with windows. It's totally generic just a color background and words.

    There is a program that you can download called Paint.net. Paint.net is a lot like photoshop! And it's FREE!!!

    To download Paint.net you need to go to http://download.cnet.com/Paint-NET/3000-2192_4-10338146.html?tag=mncol

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete