Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Egypt YouTube clip

Guess what?! I've found another important clip. This one is definitely educational and I need to save it to the blog so I can access it again in the very near future.


I need to add the YouTube clip which I followed from Michelle's blog over at Whimsy Way, House of Learning and Play. A new blog I have come across in my travels. I enjoyed reading Michelle's profile and started reading her blog. I love it. Be sure to check it out.

Anyway, I've been wanting to get back into our SOTW studies and although we've touched on it here and there, having clips like the ones Michelle has introduced me to has ignited a spark to really get back into it again.

So, thanks Michelle!


Thanks for dropping by
ka kite ano

1 comment:

  1. I love it when my blog helps someone! You're very welcome; and thank you for the kind words about my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete