Thursday, 2 July 2009

Baby news

Baby #6

I have hummed and haaed whether to share this news now or later - especially having had the miscarriage in December '08. And to be honest, I kind of put the news on here last week, but I had a 'fright' the very same day and thought I was about to have another miscarriage so quickly deleted the post!

However, it appears everything is still okay, so I decided to go ahead and share the news. This is probably only week 10 at best and I would normally get to the 12 week point before announcing it to many people. As yet we don't know if it's a boy or a girl, but it will be fun finding out come January 2010!!!

I thought I would write a post to announce the baby, just on the off-chance anyone noticed the little ticker I've placed over on the right-hand column?!


Thanks for dropping by
ka kite ano

1 comment: