Monday, 15 June 2009

Care to try a 90 Day Bible Reading Challenge?

LeavingFootprints

This sounds like a good challenge for me. If you think you'd be up for a similar challenge, head over to Rebecca's blog Leaving Footprints Along the Way.

It actually started today (15 June) but I haven't been able to pass the details on because we've been experiencing a few hiccups with power outages at home here. It wasn't until tonight that I could finally catch up on emails and blogs that I discovered it myself, so you won't be any further behind than myself!!!!

Rebecca also has resources, reading plans and motivational ideas to keep us going!


Thanks for dropping by
ka kite ano

1 comment:

  1. Hi, so nice to meet you! I'm so glad that you decided to join us! I'm looking forward to the accountability and fellowship! Thanks for the shout out about the challenge and I will link to you as well! Looking forward to a great summer in God's Word!
    In Him,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete