Wednesday, 18 March 2009

Thanks for the prayers

I'll be back with a post about school and things shortly, but I didn't want to let too much time pass before I posted a message to say "thank you" for the prayers and best wishes for my mum.

Last week mum was told she would need four bags of blood, but it turned out she needed a fifth bag. Because the hospital had to bring the fifth bag in from Waikato Hospital, mum had to return on Monday/Tuesday to receive the last couple of top-ups and I'm happy to report she looks a LOT better.

BTW, mum's disease is the opposite of leukemia. It's called cold agglutinin (I think that's correct). It's one of a myriad forms of anaemia. Why or how mum has it, I couldn't say. However, she's doing well today and that's a very, very good thing.


Thanks for dropping by
ka kite ano

No comments:

Post a Comment