Tuesday, 20 January 2009

Why wouldn't you want them at home?

I love the fact our kids are best friends

The above photo was taken between 7 and 7.30 this morning
The kids can often be found reading or drawing or
being creative before - or during - breakfast!


Well, they started out sitting next to each other during Maths

but ...

video

Tamāhine 1 drew the short straw to go into the classroom

A little bit too distracting for them to sit next to each other today. Understandable. They've been on holiday after all, lol.

We probably could've/should've achieved more than we did today, but two reasons why we didn't:
  1. We're easing our way into things.
  2. I had a very sore neck with no one to massage me ... until he finished work.


I just had to include a photo of tama 3. Like any kiddie, he loves to read. In fact, he has a particular fettish for the medical dictionary I'll have you know ... hmm, I wonder if he will become ...???? hee hee


Thanks for dropping by
ka kite ano

No comments:

Post a Comment