Tuesday, 5 August 2008

Thank you friend

I just had to put a very quick post to say a huge thank you to my friend and her three kiddies who came round for a visit this afternoon.

Our children are relatively the same in age and luckily for us, they get along with each other just as much as we mothers do.

It's been a little while since we've seen each other so we had a lot to catch up on and I was really touched when she gave me this book:


A book may be 'just' a book, but as all of us in the homeschooling sphere would agree, we all have one thing in common. We LOVE books!!!!!

This particular friend was there throughout the entire difficult period d-a-d and I went through and now shares in our joys being on the other side of it all. Whether she just listened when I spoke or came for a visit whenever her and the kids were in town, I am eternally grateful for all the generosity she has bestowed on me. So thank you, my friend, thank you!!


Post script: We had such a fantastic time catching up with each other that I forgot to take any photos, but hopefully they will be back to visit in the next week or two so I'll be sure to share a photo then, lol.


Thanks for dropping by
ka kite ano
Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment