Sunday, 3 August 2008

Greek Alphabet

I enjoyed Learn the Greek Alphabet on YouTube. Certainly well worth the wait on dial-up. I've had fun watching it today. The timing couldn't have been better as I was teaching myself the Greek Alphabet last week. Okay, so the pronunciation isn't 100% and I know some people take offence to "oh my-corn" but I look at it as a clever method to learn by. Basically, take the idea of making a story and alter it to suit.

The clip certainly reiterated my feeling that I want the children to learn Greek and Latin. Yes, yes, perhaps it won't pan out as I've envisioned, however, this is how I consider learning at this point in time. Even if the basics is all we achieve, they will be the foundations from which we can build on.


Thanks for dropping by
ka kite ano
Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment