Please Note: Some reasons may be deep and meaningful while others may be funny little quirky random thoughts. No rules... so here we go:
10 Reasons to be Happy Thursday
- Winter is nearly over.
- The Olympics are on, so there's something decent to watch at 3 in the morning.
- We have firewood.
- The children are healthy and happy.
- D-a-d isn't self-employed anymore.
- NZ has 9 medals at the Olympics at the time of this post.
- I'm back to riding 10kms in 30 minutes at least 5 days a week on my exercycle - tension 5 (out of 8 ... whatever that means!!! lol)
- We have Cadbury Flakes chocolate bars courtesy of d-a-d's work.
- We have money in the bank to the bills on time (phew! I love saving that discount with TrustPower!! lol)
- It's nearly the end of the week and d-a-d will be home for the weekend.
Thanks for dropping by
ka kite ano
PS: Just to let you know, as I'm about to press "Publish Post" the kids are demolishing the last of the Flakes !!!!! Oh well, it is chocolate after all, lol.