- I finished paid employment to be home with our children;
- We started homeschooling our eldest following his 5th birthday in February; hence this blog!
- In a blink of an eye, DS1 went from recognising the alphabet to reading books at Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 etc;
- Confirmed DS2 has no hearing problems; he has just chosen not to speak anything further than a few words to date - and that's okay;
- We now have five children with our latest arrival deciding to enter the world 8 days early with no complaints from me!
- Rob finally flagged self-employment and went back to bringing in a regular weekly wage ... thank goodness for us!
- I finally started receiving the Working for Families Tax Credit ... I cannot begin to explain the feeling of relief this has given me.
I am grateful to be alive, to be surrounded by a beautiful family and to have my parents only minutes away.
Rob and I have certainly been tested and fully understand the meaning of "through thick and through thin". For that I am truly proud and as much as my confidence and self-esteem has wavered, I know it will return all in due course.
Roll on 2008!
Thanks for dropping by
ka kite ano
ka kite ano